Can you define yourself in three sentence ?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.281750
Referral Credit
Plato said that unexamined life is not worth living! Do you make attempt to define your life. Can you summarize your lifestyle, attitude, character in three sentences. A lot of people have not make any attempt to know who they are! While we define others, we find it difficult to define and understand ourselves!
If am to define myself, i will say that am a simple and easy going guy. Am straightforward and sincere in my dealings. Lastly, am introvert, spiritually inclined and quite conserved.
Define yourself in three sentences?

Plato said that unexamined life is not worth living! Do you make attempt to define your life. Can you summarize your lifestyle, attitude, character in three sentences. A lot of people have not make any attempt to know who they are! While we define others, we find it difficult to define and understand ourselves!
If am to define myself, i will say that am a simple and easy going guy. Am straightforward and sincere in my dealings. Lastly, am introvert, spiritually inclined and quite conserved.
Define yourself in three sentences?
I am social, honest and straightforward with few demands.

📍Easy going person,
📍Very reserved,
📍Not much of an outdoor person,
📍 Entrepreneur
"Passionate about standing up for what is right,defender of the weaker people on the Foodchain"

Last edited:
I am helpful, straightforward, and introverted. I take pleasure in providing help to those who are in dire need of help, as long as my finances permit me to do so. In addition, I am a pretty straightforward individual who speaks their mind without any filter and I am an introvert who values solitude and enjoys spending most of my time alone.

I'm hardworking, generous, gifted. I Iike to work like a horse. I want to finish a task earlier and perfect. I am gifted and the gifts God endowed me are from His. I love God. These are the 3 words that made me who I am today.

I think it's hard to describe ourselves because we always think of ourselves either too much or not enough. I will write what I heard from people personally about myself. Reliable in concessions. Fair in choosing. Sensitive in difficult times. Maybe I'm not always like that, but other people have said it in concrete situations

1. I am not religious. I don't identify a person with his/her religion.
  2. I am hard working and a simple person who doesn't believe in show offs.
  3. I like peace, I don't want my life to be very fast and have everything which people have, in their life.
  4. Lastly, I need money but to suffice my basic needs not for the luxuries.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member