• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can you do impulse buying for the sake of abnormal discounts/ offers?

I understand that situation but you totally have to convince yourself that you would need the product in the near future before you take advantage of such discounts. If it doesn't have a prospect of being a necessity in future, ignore the discount sales.

It all depends on my pocket, if I have enough then I would definitely take up the opportunity to buy them. In a situation where I don't have enough capital, I automatically go into savings mood and my self discipline increases to 150%

I have done it a lot during my younger days. And have regretted later. They are very much luring and one can easily get distracted. But not any more. With growing age and increasing financial responsibilities, I have become very disciplined around my finance and budget. I don't buy things unless I really need them. No matter how cheap I get it for, it's a waste if I don't make any use of it.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member