Can You Easily Make Ends Meet?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
There are times that I have a hard time meeting ends meet especially when there are days when I do not have work. Good thing, forum websites exist. I can make some money off of it. Life is tougher these days, don’t you agree? Can you easily make ends meet?

There are times that I have a hard time meeting ends meet especially when there are days when I do not have work. Good thing, forum websites exist. I can make some money off of it. Life is tougher these days, don’t you agree? Can you easily make ends meet?
I am greatful to God that I can make two ends meet. I have seen lot of days when it was difficult to make two ends meet.

True now a days it is hard to get enough money for our life and for buying goods, personally i have some offline jobs but still it is not enough for me.
Yes, because everything is expensive these days. It is hard to make ends meet at times. You work in the healthcare industry, right?
Post automatically merged:

I am greatful to God that I can make two ends meet. I have seen lot of days when it was difficult to make two ends meet.
Good for you, my friend!

Last edited:
Yes, because everything is expensive these days. It is hard to make ends meet at times. You work in the healthcare industry, right?
Yeah, i work in healthcare, but the payment is not related with the work, bank casher gets good payment that us.

Post automatically merged:

Good for you, my friend!
Now it's good for as I can run myself comfortably.

13,044Threads
98,167Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member