• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Can you have a joint bank account with your siblings?

It's strongly dependable. You can consider such a joint bank account only when you share the same relationship with money. If your ideas about how to spend, how to save and how to invest is at least similar. If you are a great saver, but your brother or sister likes to lavish money, each of you should have his/her own bank account.
I wish i will but i don't have siblings. My only sister died when she was in her teens. Am the only surviving person in my family presently. 😭😭😭😭
I'm very sorry😭

I have made it a standard thing that I won't have anything that is about money with family members. I prefer them to stay in their positions as family members so that hatred would not brew.

Absolutely, No. We have each own savings account with my siblings. There's no reason to do it too. We have different financial sources of my siblings.
Exactly. Imagine a joint bank account with your siblings. Imagine a day John Doe wakes up and his hard earned money disappeared and the bank account is broken because his brothers Jerry and Jack have spent all the amount into futilities the day before.

Exactly. Imagine a joint bank account with your siblings. Imagine a day John Doe wakes up and his hard earned money disappeared and the bank account is broken because his brothers Jerry and Jack have spent all the amount into futilities the day before.
That will surely happen if having a joint account with our siblings. Each sibling has different attitude and mind set and money is tempting if the owner self doesn't have discipline and self control.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member