Can you really refuse someone to assistance?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Although it's occasionally inefficient for me to waste time on something that someone could do on their own, I have never refused to help someone who asks for it. Since I will eventually require their assistance as well, should I start refusing now or should I just stay decent and comply with their requests?

The answer to whether I help someone or not depends on the situation and the person involved. I do not always assist people, especially those who take advantage of my kindness or have a history of doing so.
I have such moments, although I sometimes helped people who did not perceive my kindness, but over time they became ashamed that they treat me badly and I still help them, so they stopped asking for help

Although it's occasionally inefficient for me to waste time on something that someone could do on their own, I have never refused to help someone who asks for it. Since I will eventually require their assistance as well, should I start refusing now or should I just stay decent and comply with their requests?
It depends on the situation at hand. I do refuse to help some people due to a lot of reasons especially when the help will put my time and work on jeopardy. I also refuse some people to help me especially when they are grossly incompetent and will affect my productivity.

13,190Threads
98,991Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member