• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Can you still budget your money?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.568550
Referral Credit
It's hard to budget our money this time. I'm deeply confused on what's happening around. People are blaming inflation. Inflation already existed in the past and still continuing to the present perhaps forever.

It seems it's the manipulations of the businesses. I told one egg seller as to why the egg is expensive when chickens lay numerous eggs. The egg seller didn't answer me perhaps afraid of my tiger look lol.

In my simple way, I could still budget my money by buying only minimally.

Yes I can but not always, this is because there are so many unexpected expenses I have to deal with at the moment.
It's hard but we have to try there's no escape of the reality all are facing this time except the wealthy.

Yes I do budget my money, tho it hasn’t been easy lately even if you budget your money and the money comes something always pops up then I start contemplating on what to do first and which is more urgently needed.

12,063Threads
93,001Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member