Can you still eat with only one viand every meal?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.182800
Referral Credit
Let us talk about eating time. What we usually eat at home is not anymore applicable this time. Though I and my sisters living with me have jobs and business but we value the importance of saving and eating minimally.

I tried to eat one viand per meal and I was able to make it. For example in breakfast instead of fried egg , fried rice, boiled fish or beef steak, now only fried egg with uncooked tomatoes.

In lunch time at work, instead of having three only one which is grilled tuna belly with chili sauce. And for dinner, only one viand, fried fish or fried chicken.

We can survive with one type of dish just don't forget veggies and fruits.

At home, I want to have at least two dishes on the table. But at work, I prefer one because food at the nearby eatery is expensive. Even the fresh vegetables are expensive. So I am good with camote tops or boiled okra with raw tomatoes.

At home, I want to have at least two dishes on the table. But at work, I prefer one because food at the nearby eatery is expensive. Even the fresh vegetables are expensive. So I am good with camote tops or boiled okra with raw tomatoes.
Hi Jo? Yeah your dishes options are also full of vitamins and minerals. Vegetables are essentials. I also like to eat that food.

I do not mind having just one dish for every meal since I am usually eating alone. I do not need to have multiple dishes at once. If I have leftovers, I just reheat them and eat them the next day. Being practical is important, especially nowadays.

I do not mind having just one dish for every meal since I am usually eating alone. I do not need to have multiple dishes at once. If I have leftovers, I just reheat them and eat them the next day. Being practical is important, especially nowadays.
That is a very good move to reheat the leftover the next day. I reheat a fried fish or chicken but not rice. My sister fry the leftover rice if many , if not , she throws it to the garbage.

At home, seldom have one dish usually two plus veggie salad and fruits. We do not drink coke after eating like what others are doing. It ruins our health. We drink either juice or water.

For me l usually take at least two meals in a single day. I can at times take food only once in a day.
it is crucial to take food once in a day. How could you withstand the hunger? I might collapse if only once a day. You can take biscuits or fruits.

It depends on what I am eating. If I am eating rice or bread, I need some other side dish. For pasta and noodles, I do not need at thing. I can even eat without sauce.

13,219Threads
99,136Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member