• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Cannot download apps on smartphone

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
I am trying to download some apps on my smartphone , I am getting an error that the download is not complete. The download is getting paused automatically. Has anyone else faced this problem or knows how to fix the download problem?

There are two possible causes. It could be that your internet connection is unstable and the download keeps losing connection. It could also be that you don't have sufficient space on your device. These are the two common problems that can cause incomplete downloads.

There are several reasons why you cannot download apps on your smartphone, such as your smartphone not supporting apps or an app error and of course you have to replace your smartphone, installation failure can also be caused by the Play Store cache that you have previously installed, so you need to delete the cache first. Network error, or your memory is full.

There are many reasons for that to happen, but first make sure your internet connection is stable because some times when the connection lost the downlead stopes and never start automatically, and also make sue that the app that using for downloading is perfect when i try to download with chrome this happens to me but when i use app downloading apps then it will work perfectly?

12,069Threads
93,029Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member