Card games

We're big fans of Apples To Apples around here, and have a version that lets the younger kids play along with the adults. Of course, we also like Uno and such.

I've also never learned how to play euchre! I used to play gin rummy back in my 20s, but haven't played it in so long that I don't remember how to play it anymore. Solitare is also a favorite.

We're big fans of Apples To Apples around here, and have a version that lets the younger kids play along with the adults. Of course, we also like Uno and such.

I've also never learned how to play euchre! I used to play gin rummy back in my 20s, but haven't played it in so long that I don't remember how to play it anymore. Solitare is also a favorite.
Never heard of apples to apples it sounds like fun. We like to play phase 10 with friends of ours and we like to gain up on each other especially when we have skips. I play solitaire sometimes with a deck of cards the good old fashion way.

My favorite card game online is Free Cell Solitire and you would know that if you visited my public profile at https://solitaired.com/high-scores/user/oldbuddy70

The biggest reason is the personal challenge that I can engage in without the stress of trying to find someone else to play with when I get a few minutes.

I do enjoy playing car games pretty good at parties or something like that kills boredom and also it's fun activity
Yes it definitely helps with boredom for sure . I like playing with friends it is so much fun .

13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member