CCTV footage shows the moment a housemaid urinated in her madam’s mug

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.997950
Referral Credit
A v ideo making ounds on social media shows a .CCTV footage of the moment a housemaid urinated in her madam’s mug in the kitchen

In the video, the woman spoke in Hausa language, to the housemaid questioning her motive of urinating in the kitchen using her mug.

She mentioned that she pays the maid more money than she is supposed to and is good to her. The maid could be seen begging when the madam threatened to take her to the police station.

A v ideo making ounds on social media shows a .CCTV footage of the moment a housemaid urinated in her madam’s mug in the kitchen

In the video, the woman spoke in Hausa language, to the housemaid questioning her motive of urinating in the kitchen using her mug.

She mentioned that she pays the maid more money than she is supposed to and is good to her. The maid could be seen begging when the madam threatened to take her to the police station.
I should say she was a stupid maid. In my city maids commit mistakes or remain absent purposefully to extract money or increase their pay which we rarely submit to.

I should say she was a stupid maid. In my city maids commit mistakes or remain absent purposefully to extract money or increase their pay which we rarely submit to.
I really wonder what was on her mind to do such. Someone that is good to you , you just want to be wicked to the person. Very wrong moves

The maid seems to be mentally sick. She should be taken to the hospital for mental checkup.
She's somewhat like that abnormal. It seems envy drove her to urinate in the mug of her master but it's not s normal act. The maid needs a psychiatrist.

I really wonder what was on her mind to do such. Someone that is good to you , you just want to be wicked to the person. Very wrong moves
This is the trend now. People who are good are harassed.

13,216Threads
99,118Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member