Chaotic neighbours

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
Sometimes the family staying next door are frequently quarreling among themselves in loud voices which is very disturbing because it's and spoils the peace of our family. We keep waiting for their fight to stop so that we can take rest or concentrate on our work. My next door neighbours are very chaotic and quarrelsome. Often they disturb me too directly or indirectly. I avoid them but at times loose my cool. Sometimes you have to bear with chaotic people though we don't want to.

That would be annoying. It's said that we should love our neighbours as we would love ourselves. But many a times such people make it so hard to tolerate them. Loving them would be beyond question. I am sorry that you have to suffer. I have been lucky so far when it comes to having neighbours.

How nice to write for a eviction notice. Why don't you report your neighbor to the police to stop their noise. That's irritating.
It's not that common in India. If the person owns the property where he/she stays, it becomes very difficult to get them evicted. Even police complaint can't do much. They have limitations too. At the most they would get a warning or request from police. There is legally not much that can be done in such situations.

They are only disturbing and making a noise, in some cases, the neighbors are openly involved in real estate,banking fraud, falsely claiming to own homes when the home owner is away for more time.

It's not that common in India. If the person owns the property where he/she stays, it becomes very difficult to get them evicted. Even police complaint can't do much. They have limitations too. At the most they would get a warning or request from police. There is legally not much that can be done in such situations.
That is a very big problem, it seems like eternal. I am so sure they always quarrel and the root cause is money or jealousy.

That would be annoying. It's said that we should love our neighbours as we would love ourselves. But many a times such people make it so hard to tolerate them. Loving them would be beyond question. I am sorry that you have to suffer. I have been lucky so far when it comes to having neighbours.
In this case I am not lucky. I just have to manage somehow. I avoid them therefore.
Post automatically merged:

How nice to write for a eviction notice. Why don't you report your neighbor to the police to stop their noise. That's irritating.
This does not happen in India. Here police does not entertain such complains unless your neighbours harm. They had tried once and I had to file a police complain.

That is a very big problem, it seems like eternal. I am so sure they always quarrel and the root cause is money or jealousy.
Some people would fight despite not having any genuine reason to do so. They might have their own reasons to fight. But then when you live in a society, you have to follow some social norms and not let your personal problems trouble others

Some people would fight despite not having any genuine reason to do so. They might have their own reasons to fight. But then when you live in a society, you have to follow some social norms and not let your personal problems trouble others
You both are right. There's no remedy for neighborhood fights disturbing the society. We have to bear with it. My neighbours are in the habit of creating issues out of no issue. They are always at their butts to extract money from whomever they want.

You both are right. There's no remedy for neighborhood fights disturbing the society. We have to bear with it. My neighbours are in the habit of creating issues out of no issue. They are always at their butts to extract money from whomever they want.
That is worrisome. And would become even a greater issue if they are the owner. They would not vacate the house despite raising concerns or calling a police. If you are a tenant, you can opt to move out. But if you own the house, moving out might not be the first option to consider. They seem to be pathetic sort of people, and sound very mean and uncultured.

That is worrisome. And would become even a greater issue if they are the owner. They would not vacate the house despite raising concerns or calling a police. If you are a tenant, you can opt to move out. But if you own the house, moving out might not be the first option to consider. They seem to be pathetic sort of people, and sound very mean and uncultured.
Uncultured is the correct word for them. I had to take some legal steps against then 2017 for they wanted to encroach the road in front of my house and extract money from me forcibly. They were taught a good lesson by the ADM of my city. So they are quiet now and I keep away from them.

Uncultured is the correct word for them. I had to take some legal steps against then 2017 for they wanted to encroach the road in front of my house and extract money from me forcibly. They were taught a good lesson by the ADM of my city. So they are quiet now and I keep away from them.
You did the right thing. These people cross their limits because people don't try to confront them. They become hooligans and think that they can get their way with anyone and everyone. Good that you took that step. We have to teach them their lessons from time to time. Unfortunately, we come across uncultured people everywhere and their presence itself is energy draining.

You did the right thing. These people cross their limits because people don't try to confront them. They become hooligans and think that they can get their way with anyone and everyone. Good that you took that step. We have to teach them their lessons from time to time. Unfortunately, we come across uncultured people everywhere and their presence itself is energy draining.
Nowadays people earn money but their culture remains in the same low level. So even if we are careful in choosing our locality where we settle we can't guarantee we will get good neighbours.

Nowadays people earn money but their culture remains in the same low level. So even if we are careful in choosing our locality where we settle we can't guarantee we will get good neighbours.
You are right in saying that. Money can not buy manners and civilization. One has to consciously inculcate them. Many people earn money through illegal means. They are filthy rich but far from being civilized. And very true, there is no guarantee or assurance of getting a good neighbour even if you plan to move

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member