Cheating people monetarily, especially within the family has become the trend in India

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
People within the family in India have mostly turned cheaters and looters. Most of them are always looking for relatives who have money but are vulnerable to corner and cheat them of their money. This happens mostly elderly people, especially women or single helpless women. This is becoming a very bad trend now.

Yes, it happens in other families from other countries. They take advantage of family members or relatives with much money. I do not tolerate such people. I avoid them at all costs.
At times it's difficult to avoid especially when it's a close family member.

Well, world is full of cons, ungrateful and dishonest people. It's not limited to any particular country. I keep hearing such stories of betrayal from my friends all over the globe. Many such stories where the siblings have cheated for monetary benefits is shared on all platforms from all over the world. It's unfortunate but it's true that few of our blood relations are the most ungrateful people that we come across in our lives.

Well, world is full of cons, ungrateful and dishonest people. It's not limited to any particular country. I keep hearing such stories of betrayal from my friends all over the globe. Many such stories where the siblings have cheated for monetary benefits is shared on all platforms from all over the world. It's unfortunate but it's true that few of our blood relations are the most ungrateful people that we come across in our lives.
Human values are vanishing gradually from this earth.
Post automatically merged:

The same thing happened in my husband's family. It started from his grandfather's time and continued to our generation. His elder brother cheated all the siblings and grabbed all the property.
It also happened to a member here @Shavkat ,his family was cheated by the sibling of his parents. Their inherited property was claimed illegally by their brutal relative.

It is mainly because indian society is rewarding dishonest people for betraying, cheating their family members. The dishonest liars have good social status and become rich, while their victims lose money and struggle for justice.

Human values are vanishing gradually from this earth.
Post automatically merged:

The same thing happened in my husband's family. It started from his grandfather's time and continued to our generation. His elder brother cheated all the siblings and grabbed all the property.
I wonder why there are people like that greedy and influenced by the bad universe of their well being. They forgot that when they die they will face the eternal harsh punishment by our God the Father 🙏.

Human tendency and behaviour stay same irrespective of the country, community etc. The cases of deceit, dishonesty , betrayal, fruad, greed are all universal. Some countries might report more cases due to factors like high population, more prevalent socio economic poverty etc.

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member