Children learn by watching their parents activities.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
Some parents complain that their children are irresponsible, are not caring and unethical. I would say the parents are themselves responsible for their children's behavior. They either behave irresponsibly or lead a unethical life. The children watch this and then apply it on their parents as they grow up. Children learn by watching their parents.

Very true, this is one reason why we have to be extremely careful what we do around little children, they are at a stage where they easily learn anything they see or come across.

It is true that sometimes we cannot blame children for behaving inappropriately, as they often mimic the behavior of their parents. They believe that whatever their parents do is correct. Therefore, it is essential for parents to exhibit love, care, and decency towards their children.

Agree on that which is why the statement is true that history repeats itself. The children must be nurtured well and let them follow parents footsteps.
If parent is wicked, unscrupulous, that gene will pass on to the children. A cheats child will cheat his/her parents first. I have seen examples in my own life.
Post automatically merged:

Very true, this is one reason why we have to be extremely careful what we do around little children, they are at a stage where they easily learn anything they see or come across.
We have to mend our ways before our children are born.

It is true that sometimes we cannot blame children for behaving inappropriately, as they often mimic the behavior of their parents. They believe that whatever their parents do is correct. Therefore, it is essential for parents to exhibit love, care, and decency towards their children.
Not only children but we should behave properly with people at home and around us.

If parent is wicked, unscrupulous, that gene will pass on to the children. A cheats child will cheat his/her parents first. I have seen examples in my own life.

We have to mend our ways before our children are born.

Not only children but we should behave properly with people at home and around us.
That surely happens and history repeats itself. Parents must be role models.

The fruit does not fall far from the tree, likewise children learn from the closest environment, namely the family and will imitate the behavior of their parents. So children are not responsible, not caring, it is not the child's fault.

The fruit does not fall far from the tree, likewise children learn from the closest environment, namely the family and will imitate the behavior of their parents. So children are not responsible, not caring, it is not the child's fault.
Children are affected by parents, environment and genes. All three play their role to frame a child's personality as he grows into an adult.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member