China has sentenced the former vice president of the Chinese Football Association to 11 years in prison

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.381950
Referral Credit
Report written online has it that a court in China has sentenced the former vice president of the Chinese Football Association to 11 years in prison. Thos is for taking bribes or gifts in exchange for favours.

The prosecutors had accused Li Yuyi of abusing his previously held positions at the Chinese Football Association and the Chinese Football Association Super League Company between 2004 and 2021.

That's so good of him a traitor to his country and the footballers. He now regretted his sins but it's too late. Lesson learned, it's not good to be insanely greedy.
That's right it is bad to be insanely greedy. They are a lot of very greedy rich people that makes me cringe

That's right it is bad to be insanely greedy. They are a lot of very greedy rich people that makes me cringe
Greedy people don't feel afraid. They think they are powerful because they have money only to know there they're doing a monkey business.

Good one, if this kind of actions can also be taken against the government, I believe these people in power would be a lot more cautious in whatever they do.

Yes this is a country of equality. You can't just escape it. You commit a crime you would do the time.
But Chinese is a war machine. They have many enemies in the Philippines. drug traffickers here are from China and why can't their government stop this illegal activity?

13,280Threads
99,398Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member