China will start world war in three years: British Army chief tells all to get ready

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, New British Army Chief warns Army to be ready in three years to fight a war against an "axis of upheaval"— Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea. The General aims to double the ability of the army to fight and kill by 2027 and destroy an enemy force of at least three times their size.

The report added that Putin is very dangerous. NATO has prepared 500,000 tropes for major combats.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouYube link.

I don't really know what these people stand to gain from starting world war three. Anyways this proves to show that we are in the end time.

Let's hope that God's intervention may not allow world war 3 to happen. In case world war 3 happens, gone will be our dreams to live in peace and love only 🙁.
Yesh I'm hoping same that God would intervene. We do not want any kind of war at least not now or ever

Yesh I'm hoping same that God would intervene. We do not want any kind of war at least not now or ever
Yes, let us all pray that world war 3 never happens. It will be a devastating world war like what we saw in the World War videos, very scary millions died .

Yes, let us all pray that world war 3 never happens. It will be a devastating world war like what we saw in the World War videos, very scary millions died .
No war has ever left the world the same we just have to pray against it. I hope we would cast our minds from wars

No war has ever left the world the same we just have to pray against it. I hope we would cast our minds from wars
That is true, lives will be put to an end, and there will be too much destruction of properties. Why don't they advocate peace? Why not extend a hand to make the world a better place?

13,245Threads
99,223Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member