Christmas goodies

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
While out shopping today we picked up a few more things to go in our Christmas decor around our tree and on our table we set up. I am looking forward to putting our Christmas stuff up this year. Here is a picture of the goodies we got the last couple of days. 4566B4E3-844A-4360-8B44-EB5BC87A1FE9.jpeg

Wow beautiful Christmas decorations. We are usually just have simple Christmas decorations in our house. We don't even have Christmas trees

Wow beautiful Christmas decorations. We are usually just have simple Christmas decorations in our house. We don't even have Christmas trees
Thank you Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. I am looking forward to decorating this year with all our new pretty decorations.

Wow, they are so awesome Tina. At least you shopped while the prices are not rocketing yet above the neck. At home, we keep some stuff that is still good and I plan to buy it next month for additional decors for Christmas.

Wow, they are so awesome Tina. At least you shopped while the prices are not rocketing yet above the neck. At home, we keep some stuff that is still good and I plan to buy it next month for additional decors for Christmas.
Yeah we always get the stuff we know we will want as soon as it comes out or we will not get it.
Post automatically merged:

You may know that I host parties for poor kids and seniors each year I just finished shopping for the party But after so many years I have decided not to have any Xmas decorations but do it with balloons and colourful bows on the kids
That is nice of you to do I am sure they like it when you do this.

Yeah we always get the stuff we know we will want as soon as it comes out or we will not get it.
Post automatically merged:

That is nice of you to do I am sure they like it when you do this.
That's an awesome privilege. What's important is you're happy. There are things that make us happy even in a small or simple way.

Nice one. Over here most stores are yet to start selling Christmas decorations. Though i believe as from late October or early next month they would be a lot more stores selling decorations.

That's an awesome privilege. What's important is you're happy. There are things that make us happy even in a small or simple way.
That is right small or simple things can make us happy like today I was looking for a regular peppermint patty walmart had none went to gas station across the street and got me one.

That is right small or simple things can make us happy like today I was looking for a regular peppermint patty walmart had none went to gas station across the street and got me one.
That was so cool adventure, I hope you keep on doing what makes you happy.

Oh yeah we definitely will keep doing what makes us happy.
That is true, we keep on doing things that make us happy, and it is not good to force ourselves to do things beyond our liking.

That is true, we keep on doing things that make us happy, and it is not good to force ourselves to do things beyond our liking.
I agree it is definitely not good to be forced into doing something that you do not like.

I agree it is definitely not good to be forced into doing something that you do not like.
It is not good because we will not feel the happiness and interest but if we like it, we are full of spirit.

I agree I go with my boyfriend sometimes ice Fishing only if he has nobody else to go with him but I have to have chocolate and drinks to enjoy he has a big shanty and a heater so it is nice and warm.
That's the best leisure to go fishing. Did your boyfriend catch fishes and have them grilled?

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member