Christmas Shopping

When do you do your Christmas shopping? Is it through the year or are you like me and rush at the late minute? :eek:
I like to shop month of November. It is not advisable to shop in the month of December, the malls are overcrowded and the prices are almost double. There is also heavy traffic.

Lol i don't really have much to shop for Christmas though but most times i usually do my shopping at the late hours. There was one time me and my siblings actually went to the market on a Christmas day for shopping 😂

Lol i don't really have much to shop for Christmas though but most times i usually do my shopping at the late hours. There was one time me and my siblings actually went to the market on a Christmas day for shopping 😂
I could imagine that you guys had so much fun doing it 😁.

I could imagine that you guys had so much fun doing it 😁.
Yes it was stressful and at the same time fun. Most of the shops didn't open while some simply wanted to sell their products as fast as possible so they can go to their homes and enjoy the holidays.

Christmas shopping!? I don't really have time for shopping especially Christmas shopping. Christmas is like any other holidays to me. I don't have any attachments to it. Though, am a Christian but i don't see the reason for all the unnecessary distractions.

I just love the last the minute shopping. I just like the rush snd the excitement that comes with it
Yea, me too love the last-minute shopping despite traffic at the counter. It is actually my usual habit to shop at the last minute.

I like to start Christmas shopping at the end of November, although it's true that more than once I've left it to the last minute.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member