• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Common mistakes of investing

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.776350
Referral Credit
There are three common mistakes of investing. It cannot be avoided to face mistakes and they can be solved. But it is better to know these mistakes before chasing your dreams to become an investor. The word investor means to invest something with profit in return but know the mistakes that you may make. These are the following mistakes: chasing performance, fear of missing out, and focusing on the negatives. These three mistakes could be avoided especially the third one which is focusing on the negatives. Avoid negativity for the more you cannot concentrate well. Never be afraid if there is something you missed out because it will be corrected and don't chase the performance of your investment, the more you can not focus on what to do next.

Even though your discussion is complete about common investing mistakes, I will only add information that is important for other investors. Common mistakes investors make are that they often choose the wrong choice or buy investment instruments that do not suit their profile, such as investors who have a very aggressive profile buying bonds. then he will lose his patience. The second common mistake is not having an investment goal.

One of the mistakes I made earlier in investing was having high expectations too fast. I've also seen people do it and it doesn't work, but makes them feel like failures so they quit early.

Those common mistakes will be avoided if the investors have skills and of course, you will never invest if you lack the understanding of what you will invest. It is good to also consult something confusing in the investment to a big-time investor.

One of the mistakes I made earlier in investing was having high expectations too fast. I've also seen people do it and it doesn't work, but makes them feel like failures so they quit early.
This is actually true and that's why starters need to read more books and also profiles of entrepreneurs who have succeeded in the past or in present, you get to understand the struggle and setbacks they had before putting their business on the map.

If an investor doesn't have the skills, he must not gamble. He needs to acquire skills to be able to combat investment risks. Those combatant strategies must be fully written in his planning notes.

When we start an investment we maid mistake thinking that all investment have good process and have no challenges but the truth is that investment is full of challenges and some ups and downs so its better to plan before we start it.
Very true, no matter how good an investment might be, it always have it's risk. There is no investment without any from of risk.

Very true, no matter how good an investment might be, it always have it's risk. There is no investment without any from of risk.
Yeah, we should be ready for every outcomes, and if we are ready for it then even if there is risk we can overcome it.

Among all these mistakes, the fear of missing out is the most prevalent and the most dangerous. People just want to invest because everyone is investing. They don't understand that investment and they end up losing their hard earned money.
Proper findings and background check needs to be carried out before investing in any business or platforms, especially online investments where people are mostly scammed of their money ..

Every person that wants to invest should first of all understand his risk tolerance before getting into the investment. If you are a low risk person, don't go for volatile investment.

Some investors continue investing despite of the possible risk of losing their money like forex trading. It's not an easy investment.
Trading is not a type of investment, an investor is not necessarily a trader, but a trader, be it forex, shares or crypto, is generally also an investor. The risk of trading is much higher than investing.

Trading is not a type of investment, an investor is not necessarily a trader, but a trader, be it forex, shares or crypto, is generally also an investor. The risk of trading is much higher than investing.
But I have a Russian friend an investor and a trader she told me to invest on binary trading and in the second time I profited a huge amount which I used in capitalizing my online business I recently started.

But I have a Russian friend an investor and a trader she told me to invest on binary trading and in the second time I profited a huge amount which I used in capitalizing my online business I recently started.
Because she is a trader, she defines investment broadly, putting money in to make a profit. But if we examine it more deeply, investment is passive income, while traders must be active, binary is not a trading platform but gambling.

Because she is a trader, she defines investment broadly, putting money in to make a profit. But if we examine it more deeply, investment is passive income, while traders must be active, binary is not a trading platform but gambling.
Agree on you that binary trading is gambling. Though it's a gambling, it's handled by expert binary traders. I saw how it works, so fast and amazing with moves.

12,088Threads
93,184Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member