Compassion should be shown equally to human and animals

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.706925
Referral Credit
After the BJP government came to power in Odisha, food prices have increased exorbitantly. However the government is helping to build a shelter home for cows in my city but only took steps after 20 people died of heat stroke that too after the media highlighted the situation. Showing compassion to animals is essential but neglecting the suffering people is not acceptable.

After the BJP government came to power in Odisha, food prices have increased exorbitantly. However the government is helping to build a shelter home for cows in my city but only took steps after 20 people died of heat stroke that too after the media highlighted the situation. Showing compassion to animals is essential but neglecting the suffering people is not acceptable.
It is not also the fault of the government to those who died of heat stroke. It should be the looked out of the people by not going out under the sweltering sun.

It is not also the fault of the government to those who died of heat stroke. It should be the looked out of the people by not going out under the sweltering sun.
Daily wage labourers, shop keepers and delivery boys have to go out. Even some technicians. Poor people don't have facilities to keep themselves cool. It's they who mainly died of heat stroke. Lives could have been saved if the government hospitals reacted and took action on time.

Daily wage labourers, shop keepers and delivery boys have to go out. Even some technicians. Poor people don't have facilities to keep themselves cool. It's they who mainly died of heat stroke. Lives could have been saved if the government hospitals reacted and took action on time.
That's terrible yes here too, I always see labourers but they're required to work under shady parts to avoid heat stroke. Then because of the yellow warning works were converted online.

That's terrible yes here too, I always see labourers but they're required to work under shady parts to avoid heat stroke. Then because of the yellow warning works were converted online.
Construction work cannot go online and technicians and shop keepers have to travel to their place of work which affects them. I went out for my medicines yesterday as it may rain in the evening and got heat fever which subsided after I took curd rice.

Human's life preservation should be the major concern of government than that of animals. Though, we should balance everything but humans should come first.

Construction work cannot go online and technicians and shop keepers have to travel to their place of work which affects them. I went out for my medicines yesterday as it may rain in the evening and got heat fever which subsided after I took curd rice.
So far, in my place, there was no issue of heatstroke only in other areas. People here are extra careful, I never saw someone walking under the sweltering heat.

So far, in my place, there was no issue of heatstroke only in other areas. People here are extra careful, I never saw someone walking under the sweltering heat.
People in India have to work under hazardous conditions and that's the cause of their death. We have very bad bosses here.
Post automatically merged:

Human's life preservation should be the major concern of government than that of animals. Though, we should balance everything but humans should come first.
Both should be given equal importance. Human life cannot be sacrificed for Animal welfare and vice versa.

Last edited:
People in India have to work under hazardous conditions and that's the cause of their death. We have very bad bosses here.
Post automatically merged:

Both should be given equal importance. Human life cannot be sacrificed for Animal welfare and vice versa.
Your government PM Modi must take action on how to solve this act of bosses who exercise brutality to the workers. They are humans not stones.

A lot of people today are not aware of this, they don't even show compassion to their fellow humans, not to mention animals. This is also one reason I do not have pets because I won't be able to care for them.

13,211Threads
99,096Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member