Consider what kind of investor you want to be

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.287900
Referral Credit
If you want to become an investor, the first thing to do is know what kind of investor you want to be. After knowing it, the next step is to assess your capital and think of the right targets and the right strategies. They must be all put up together in your planning. If you can meet all of these things, you will be at the 50 % of your plan. There are other things to consider like the risks and the customers that you may encounter in the real world of your investment . You need to have your defense mechanism in case you encounter rude customers and bad creditors should you allow credit in your investment.

Last edited:
Yeah before considering about investment all those things are needed at firs, but right now i have done all those things but end up with shortage of investment fund and i am waiting till i get some money for it.
That's the best thing to do to wait for another capital to proceed to your investment. Capital is all that we need to succeed.

That's the best thing to do to wait for another capital to proceed to your investment. Capital is all that we need to succeed.
True, almost all of my friend and many peoples have very good investment ideas and plans but we have a problem with capitals, and in my country to take a loan you need to show the bank initial capital of 25% to 50% of the money you need to borrow.

True, almost all of my friend and many peoples have very good investment ideas and plans but we have a problem with capitals, and in my country to take a loan you need to show the bank initial capital of 25% to 50% of the money you need to borrow.
You can start investing with a small capital for example selling groceries at home, that is if your house is nearer the road. You can sell stuffs that are needed by households like vinegar, soy sauce, bath soap, laundry soap, sugar, salt, match,cigar, and others.

You can start investing with a small capital for example selling groceries at home, that is if your house is nearer the road. You can sell stuffs that are needed by households like vinegar, soy sauce, bath soap, laundry soap, sugar, salt, match,cigar, and others.
Here peoples who have home near road sell foods and milk and also open some small shops to start their business.

Here peoples who have home near road sell foods and milk and also open some small shops to start their business.
That's the advantage of our home is situated along the road or beside a national highway. One can be able to run a grocery store.

If you want to become an investor, the first thing to do is know what kind of investor you want to be. After knowing it, the next step is to assess your capital and think of the right targets and the right strategies. They must be all put up together in your planning. If you can meet all of these things, you will be at the 50 % of your plan. There are other things to consider like the risks and the customers that you may encounter in the real world of your investment . You need to have your defense mechanism in case you encounter rude customers and bad creditors should you allow credit in your investment.
Nice advice, the determination of the kind of investor I want to become is totally base on my financial ability, and I think if I could be capable to run investment now, my target supposed be on staking or delegations.

Nice advice, the determination of the kind of investor I want to become is totally base on my financial ability, and I think if I could be capable to run investment now, my target supposed be on staking or delegations.
You have a very good plan. You can surely achieve it the soonest the better. It's right, we have to base our investment from our financial capability.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member