Phavee

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.546500
Referral Credit
What is the craziest thing you’ve done as a child or as an adult?

As a child I never had done a crazy thing. My dad is a military man and we're afraid to do things not normal.
Hahaha I can relate to that, had a friend whose dad is also a military man and he’s so strict his children are always afraid of him and they barely misbehave when he’s around 😄

Stealing my father whisky and unfortunately the bottle break as am about to keep it. And all my family heard the noise and rushed to the dinner thinking something terrible have happened. Before i know it, all family members are looking at me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I wish i have power to disappear into tiny air.

Hahaha I can relate to that, had a friend whose dad is also a military man and he’s so strict his children are always afraid of him and they barely misbehave when he’s around 😄
Yeah, and my young brother pee on his pants because of fear of our dad's belt. We arrived home late after playing hide and seek 😁.

I think for me, the craziest thing I have ever done was to run away from home because I failed an exam. I only ran away for some hours though.

13,201Threads
99,044Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member