• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Crypto Could Be a Social Security Payment Option in the Philippines

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵10.599200
Referral Credit
Sourced from Twitter (X) which I just read, the Tether team announced that starting July 1, 2024, Filipino citizens can pay their social security contributions using crypto (USDT) which runs on the TON blockchain. To ensure smooth transactions, Tether has established a partnership with Web3 shopping and infrastructure company, UQUID. For additional information, the Social Security System (SSS) is a social insurance program managed by the Philippine government to protect employees both working in the formal and informal sectors.

Sourced from Twitter (X) which I just read, the Tether team announced that starting July 1, 2024, Filipino citizens can pay their social security contributions using crypto (USDT) which runs on the TON blockchain. To ensure smooth transactions, Tether has established a partnership with Web3 shopping and infrastructure company, UQUID. For additional information, the Social Security System (SSS) is a social insurance program managed by the Philippine government to protect employees both working in the formal and informal sectors.
@Starmix, you're from the Philippines if I remember correctly; thoughts on the above?

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member