Crypto in an Investment Portfolio, Is it Necessary?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
Cryptocurrency is often used as material for chat and discussion on forum or seminar sites. However, until now there are still many conservative investors who are afraid to include crypto as part of their investment portfolio, of course this is because the volatility of crypto prices is very high, even more than shares, and crypto is more difficult to predict than shares and forex. However, in my personal view, crypto volatility is only short-term, so investors should emphasize a long-term investment approach. That's why many companies are starting to adopt crypto, especially Bitcoin, so what do you think, should we include crypto in our investment portfolio?

I think this depends on many factors, your risk aversion, your goals, what you really like to invest, and other factors, I personally don't think it's mandatory to have them in our portfolio, although I'm in favor of the fact that we should at least study them and then decide what to do.

At least Bitcoin should be in your portfolio no matter how conservative you are. Except you're already wealthy enough to retire young now, it's good to take some risks once in awhile.

At least Bitcoin should be in your portfolio no matter how conservative you are. Except you're already wealthy enough to retire young now, it's good to take some risks once in awhile.
Personally I also think so, we need to include Bitcoin in our investment portfolio, so that we will have the challenge of taking risks. Apart from that, historically the price of Bitcoin will always rise with decreasing supply.

Cryptocurrency is one of the biggest assets in my portfolio because small amounts allow you to earn a lot and even more than with stocks. Therefore, even those who are not very interested in it should have at least 10 percent of cryptocurrency from the total balance

12,033Threads
92,819Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member