Cryptocurrency today

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
What is going on with crypto today? Based on the crypto traders and businessmen, crypto markets added some two percent in the past twenty-four hours. Artificial intelligence-focused token sectors are driving the most gains for the weekend traders. Lucky are those who are trading crypto this day. the percentage is overwhelming. I am going to start trading crypto next week. I found a legit agent . With her is a robot. It seems that humans are overpowered by robots. Check your crypto this day

Well, I had more or less knowledge of Bitcoin (and a few other cryptocurrencies), whose value has grown exponentially since the covid19 pandemic. However I used zero investment mining simulators like "RollerCoin". I admit that however there and with other similar websites, the profit is sometimes low to be considered almost nil.​

That will be good news to you and other holders of Bitcoins and other types of cryptos. The price will not go down up to 2024 as predicted by analysts. I think the participation of robots helps the pay for this.

That will be good news to you and other holders of Bitcoins and other types of cryptos. The price will not go down up to 2024 as predicted by analysts. I think the participation of robots helps the pay for this.
According to history, the Bitcoin price will fall before the Bitcoin halving, so it is possible that the Bitcoin price will make a correction which will probably occur around February, March, because the halving will occur in April 2024.

According to history, the Bitcoin price will fall before the Bitcoin halving, so it is possible that the Bitcoin price will make a correction which will probably occur around February, March, because the halving will occur in April 2024.
Just hope that Bitcoin price won't drop much so that you can profit more if wish to sell your Bitcoin in the near future. That day it increases lucky are those holders of Iike you.

Just hope that Bitcoin price won't drop much so that you can profit more if wish to sell your Bitcoin in the near future. That day it increases lucky are those holders of Iike you.
No, I have no desire to sell Bitcoin in the short term, but I plan for 2025, and I hope the price of Bitcoin can reach the sky or at least can surpass the ATH of 2021.

No, I have no desire to sell Bitcoin in the short term, but I plan for 2025, and I hope the price of Bitcoin can reach the sky or at least can surpass the ATH of 2021.
That's so good to hear from you. The price of Bitcoin in 2025 might be sky is the limit if not wait for the right timing to enjoy huge gain.

That's so good to hear from you. The price of Bitcoin in 2025 might be sky is the limit if not wait for the right timing to enjoy huge gain.
But I often treat altcoins like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash etc differently, especially when prices soar, I don't need to wait for a new ATH, usually I sell 30% to 40% of the coins I own to take profit. like some time ago when Litecoin was going to halving I sold some Ltc and the price reached $110 and I bought at $73

But I often treat altcoins like Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash etc differently, especially when prices soar, I don't need to wait for a new ATH, usually I sell 30% to 40% of the coins I own to take profit. like some time ago when Litecoin was going to halving I sold some Ltc and the price reached $110 and I bought at $73
At least you gained more from your capital. You're good at that. Hit your target to acquire wealth through Bitcoin and more.

At least you gained more from your capital. You're good at that. Hit your target to acquire wealth through Bitcoin and more.
But it requires hard work, I have to study the behavior and price history of a coin, when it goes down and when it goes up, so it's not just luck.

But it requires hard work, I have to study the behavior and price history of a coin, when it goes down and when it goes up, so it's not just luck.
That's good so that you can monitor and get fresh updates. It's business you need to take care.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member