Currency rate.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In the world most countries use their own currency, and some countries use ud dollar as their own currency, but those who are using usd as a currency had their own currency but since the exchange rate of us dollar and their currency have very big difference so they use usd.
In my country the exchange rate of USD to ETB(Ethiopian Birr) which is my countries currency is 1:55 birr and its pretty high and that puts everything expensive.
What about your country exchange rate of us dollar?

One USD in Ph pesos is P 55. It is high but the England pound is bigger than the USD and the more with the Saudi Dinar.
Oh it is almost similar with my countries currency exchange rate with us dollar, and yeah in my country also the exchange rate of England pound is bit higer than us dollar. And i think the most expensive currency in the world is saudi dinar.

For Nigerians it has always been high. like now it is a dollar to a while thousand naira. That's just too high.
Wow the exchange rate of us dollar is too high, thousand naira is very high, i know Nigeria is a big country but having that high exchange rate for one dollar is bit higher than i expected, so that means you can use us dollar for buying goods in your country?

Wow the exchange rate of us dollar is too high, thousand naira is very high, i know Nigeria is a big country but having that high exchange rate for one dollar is bit higher than i expected, so that means you can use us dollar for buying goods in your country?
Yeah you can in some locations or stores that don't mind. it is a safe situation for my country

Yeah you can in some locations or stores that don't mind. it is a safe situation for my country
wow its good to have that option, exchanging and trading with us dollar make it safe, in my country there is a limit of holding us dollar , and in order to have us dollar in your hand you have to have a us visa or you need to have travel history to other countries, otherwise its call black market and you will get in a big problem.

Oh really this is why it is different strokes for different folks. I hope it would come down a bit for us.
Yeah the currency rate of usd and your local currency difference will make the inflation go high, in my country when the exchange rate of usd increase even only by small cent then you will see an inflation on some products.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member