• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Cwallet as an alternative to exchanges

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.740313
Referral Credit
Since the government has blocked the major cryptoexchanges I am considering using Cwallet . Has anyone used Cwallet for receiving crypto payment, and how do the withdrawal fees compare with other wallets, especially Faucetpay?

The reviews are not very positive on Trustpilot. Have you converted your Cwallet balance to Paypal? If yes, did you have to complete kyc before withdrawing the crypto to your paypal account?

For Atomic wallet do you use the windows or smartphone version of the wallet. In case the smartphone is damaged or lost, how do you retrieve the wallet,is the procedure time consuming?

I
For Atomic wallet do you use the windows or smartphone version of the wallet. In case the smartphone is damaged or lost, how do you retrieve the wallet,is the procedure time consuming?
I use both on a Windows desktop as well as an Android mobile phone, so if one breaks the other will still work. Before I used the Atomic wallet I had tested the seed phrase several times.

11,944Threads
92,353Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member