DA imposes ban on cattle meat products from UK

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
The Department of Agriculture in the Philippines has temporarily banned the entry of live cattle and its by-products to prevent the spread of mad cow disease. It aims to avert the spread of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy commonly known as mad cow disease . This protects the consumers and the livestock industry valued at P20 billion in the previous year.

Mad cow disease can cause fatal nerve damage in cattle and its entry or possible spread in the country could undermine the livestock industry and compromise food safety. It's based on the DA order dated May 30, 2024. There will be a strict inspection to be done by the health experts to avoid entry of live cattle.

That's good, as the disease may spread to humans too. That's how the COVID virus spread a few years ago, repeatedly affecting us every year with the new variant.
Covid virus is back and is rampaging in Singapore. There are almost 30,000 infected. It worries much. Hoping it won't escalate.

Prevention is better than cure, it's better they cut the inflow of meat now rather than suffer it.
Try to read news there if your country also banned the entry of live cattle and cow meat. It's dangerous.
Post automatically merged:

Prevention is better than cure, it's better they cut the inflow of meat now rather than suffer it.
Try to read news there if your country also banned the entry of live cattle and cow meat. It's dangerous.

There have been no news about this so far. I will be on the look out though just in case.

There have been no news about this so far. I will be on the look out though just in case.
Try to read Google news if your country's department of health announced publicly on banning of live stock entry in your country. Mad cow disease poses danger to your live stock there in Nigeria.

Try to read Google news if your country's department of health announced publicly on banning of live stock entry in your country. Mad cow disease poses danger to your live stock there in Nigeria.

Covid virus is back and is rampaging in Singapore. There are almost 30,000 infected. It worries much. Hoping it won't escalate.

Yes, I read it in the news. We should take precautions so that it may not spread and that's a good action the government of UK has taken so that any new disease may not spread.

Yes, I read it in the news. We should take precautions so that it may not spread and that's a good action the government of UK has taken so that any new disease may not spread.
It's my country's department of health that took action to evade entry of the live stock from the UK. The mad cow disease may spread in my country.

If we need to stop eating meats that would
At home, we never buy imported meat like pork, beef, chicken, and others because of bird flu and now the mad cow disease.
Well mate, it is better to abstain from them than getting infected from eating them. You know prevention is always better than cure

If we need to stop eating meats that would

Well mate, it is better to abstain from them than getting infected from eating them. You know prevention is always better than cure
That's right, it's better be safe than sorry. At home we prefer to buy native chicken. This time, my sister raises 8 native chicks for consumption 😁.

That's right, it's better be safe than sorry. At home we prefer to buy native chicken. This time, my sister raises 8 native chicks for consumption 😁.
That's the way to go. it is always good to go for healthier options. You would do better with it this way

That's the way to go. it is always good to go for healthier options. You would do better with it this way
The chicks are 4 months old now and am the one buying their food. I like to eat a roasted native chicken leg :LOL:

I like the wings, anything to deal with organic or healthier option is all for me. I love it
I like the legs hehe they're meaty. My friends also like to eat chicken wings. Perhaps chicken wings are crunchy, lol.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member