Damaged goods in business

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
If you have a business online or offline, what shall you do with the damaged goods? What are the descriptions of damaged goods? Damaged goods happen or occur during shipment From the source of origin, the store for example, it was well-checked about the conditions of the goods and later found damaged goods during delivery or shipment. It could also mean loss of all the shipment. This would mean something to the business owner and the risk that is happening during shipment. Deliberation of the cause or causes will take place in the business office and who will answer the fault.?Another description of the goods will be goods broken, cracked, scratched, and others that may affect the business capital. In my opinion, the fault falls on the driver

I think the best thing to do would be to report the issue to does who supplied you. Especially in a situation where it would lead to you making losses. It is best you report it so they can change it on time.

I think the best thing to do would be to report the issue to does who supplied you. Especially in a situation where it would lead to you making losses. It is best you report it so they can change it on time.
That is the best thing to do to report it to the other party to avoid losses and disparity of feeling. The damaged goods must be replaced immediately to avid losing clients.

Well, I know that for example if I order anything on Paypal and the product arrives damaged or different from what I ordered, Paypal itself has the duty to return the money to me in cash, while I have to send back this damaged or not compliant with my request. But, excuse me, it doesn't seem to me that Paypal, despite this service provided to every buyer, has ever had to face any financial crisis.

That is the best thing to do to report it to the other party to avoid losses and disparity of feeling. The damaged goods must be replaced immediately to avid losing clients.
Yes cause keeping it too long sometimes, they wont even believe you when you tell them. Some of them would want to blame you that its your fault or that you are the one who damaged it. This is why some persons tend to inspect their goods before allowing does who bought them to leave.

In my opinion, damaged goods are not 100% the fault of the driver, delivery person or delivery service. For example, for goods that are easily broken, there must be a warning on the packaging "Beware of Fragile Goods", is the packaging layered and strong, so that the goods inside the package do not shake easily and are covered with soft foam.

In my opinion, damaged goods are not 100% the fault of the driver, delivery person or delivery service. For example, for goods that are easily broken, there must be a warning on the packaging "Beware of Fragile Goods", is the packaging layered and strong, so that the goods inside the package do not shake easily and are covered with soft foam.
That is true, the fault does not fall to the driver. His job is to drive. The packers might be to blame for not labeling the boxes as fragile and need to be very careful, and @eLdavis , yes, tru there is a tendency that the business owner will be blamed for not instructing the packers to haul the boxes containing fragile things.

But the most complicated thing for consumers is if they buy a product that costs less than USD$3, such as buying a mouse or computer keyboard, even though when the package is opened the item is still in good condition but after trying it it doesn't work or doesn't function well, it's the seller's fault. or delivery person. Sometimes as consumers we are too lazy to carry out the complaint process because it is too complicated.

For items like that, it is best to buy it offline because you can make a testing and there is a warranty, unlike delivered to you. There is no assurance of security on the part of the product quality.

Having damaged goods is critical to your capital. Those damaged item need immediate replacements and delivery within 24 hours before the second party file actions against the first party despite damages not intentional to occur.

That is why, to ensure that goods are not damaged until they reach the customer, one of the Shopee COD marketplaces, you can open the package first, check that the goods are as ordered and not damaged, then you pay.
That was what I did on my latest purchase. I opened the parcel if it was my order which was 2 pairs of Michael Kors shoes as what they advertised but when I opened the two boxes, the contents were horrible, one big plastic glass each. I did not pay and the rider was amazed at the fake order too

12,039Threads
92,852Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member