• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Dance away your blues

bestwriter

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.435875
Referral Credit
Dancing gives you not just fun but it keeps your limbs supple. What one does with yoga and physio therapy it can achieved by dancing where one gets to enjoy the activity at the same time.

Nowadays one does not a partner and with music available just with the click of a mouse what more can one ask for.

Talking about dancing it took me to a video where this couple Paddy and Nicko won the British got talent for their dancing Watch the video that will tell you how old she is

Enjoy

Dancing gives you not just fun but it keeps your limbs supple. What one does with yoga and physio therapy it can achieved by dancing where one gets to enjoy the activity at the same time.

Nowadays one does not a partner and with music available just with the click of a mouse what more can one ask for.

Talking about dancing it took me to a video where this couple Paddy and Nicko won the British got talent for their dancing Watch the video that will tell you how old she is

Enjoy

I watched this video. A member at mylot had loaded it. It's the spirit of youth in a person that helps a person to dance in such a supple manner.

Lol truth be told i can't really remember the last time i actually danced and enjoyed my self. Recently everything has been about making money, paying bills, meeting up with deadlines and so on.

Lol truth be told i can't really remember the last time i actually danced and enjoyed my self. Recently everything has been about making money, paying bills, meeting up with deadlines and so on.
You are right. Nowadays we are too busy managing our finances due to inflation and have forgotten how to enjoy life, especially dance.

You are right. Nowadays we are too busy managing our finances due to inflation and have forgotten how to enjoy life, especially dance.
Despite the problems we're hurdling, let's not forget to entertain ourselves for the more you're sad the more your heart bleeds for you. Let's dance as if heaven is on earth 😁💃💃.

I love to join dance numbers in school when I was a kid. It's there I learn to dance. I always love watching out the latest dance craze in YouTube shorts

I love dancing. I used to be a member of our cheerdance team back in high school, a baton twirler and sealer for our drum and lyre corps, and a dance troupe member too. However, since I graduated college, I have never been active in dancing like I used to anymore. But we do Zumba dance workouts every Friday at our workplace's covered court if the weather is nice and enjoy dancing at parties too, so I can still dance once in a while.

I don't like dancing, my hobby is reading books. And occasionally I write to share valuable experiences and lessons via WhatsApp story. That's how I look for entertainment and fun.

We can dance despite we don't like to feel the beat of the music and the beat of our hearts jumpy jumpy, excited and amused of the movements that are instantly created.

I Love You GIF

Despite the problems we're hurdling, let's not forget to entertain ourselves for the more you're sad the more your heart bleeds for you. Let's dance as if heaven is on earth 😁💃💃.
That right. I can't dance but I love watching dance shows on the TV. I don't keep thinking about the sad moments even if I don't dance. I keep myself engaged in other ways that heal my sorrow.

11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member