Daughter

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
It is funny how me and my daughter have so much in common I have turned her on to some of the same nail stuff I use to do my nails and she likes it and most of the same colors I like. Here is a picture of my baby girl she is 23 A038F00B-22A6-4FE5-8931-ABB0ED0124E1.jpeg

That's blood for you , it's thicker than water. You both have the same blood so you should expect almost doing the same things as well
That is very true. I told her last night we need to get the same polish colors and wear them at the same time like we did our nail wraps.

It is funny how me and my daughter have so much in common I have turned her on to some of the same nail stuff I use to do my nails and she likes it and most of the same colors I like. Here is a picture of my baby girl she is 23View attachment 260
Daughters do at times imitate their daughters and take on their mother's habits. I cook the way my mother use to cook but I have my own way of dressing.

Daughters do at times imitate their daughters and take on their mother's habits. I cook the way my mother use to cook but I have my own way of dressing.
I agree with you, sometimes it might just be by imitation. You just copy your mum way of life. You sometimes do it unconsciously.

Right I have my own way of dressing also and my mom is always trying to get me to dress
Like her and wear my hair like her
I agree with you, sometimes it might just be by imitation. You just copy your mum way of life. You sometimes do it unconsciously.
Right just got off phone with my daughter and she was bragging with her friend about all the mail stuff I was sharing with her they are going to go out and get some of the things.

13,040Threads
98,109Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member