• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

DB Payment Proof

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.013388
Referral Credit
This is my first ever cash out from this platform. I am not very active that's why I have not earned so much but I am thankful to be part of this great community.

This is around $6.

Thank you, Devin.

Attachments

• DB Payment.PNG
    DB Payment.PNG
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Congrats, Jo. Drop by if you're free. I know you're so busy at your office work.
I will drop by whenever I can. I am also back posting on MyLot.

I am busy at work because I work 2 days in the office and 3 days home. But there is a plan that they will change it 3 days office.

I will drop by whenever I can. I am also back posting on MyLot.

I am busy at work because I work 2 days in the office and 3 days home. But there is a plan that they will change it 3 days office.
Which one do you like office or at home to work? We are also in blended mode, online and offline but we are on vacation now.

Which one do you like office or at home to work? We are also in blended mode, online and offline but we are on vacation now.
I like working from home because it is more convenient. I don't wake up early and travel from Pampanga to Mandaluyong (MM). But that's the requirement.

I like working from home because it is more convenient. I don't wake up early and travel from Pampanga to Mandaluyong (MM). But that's the requirement.
I understand,that because yellow warning was already uplifted so all were back to on-site work.

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member