DBucks gets slower to open

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.772700
Referral Credit
I just want to know from you if we have the same observation if not then it's my mobile phone that's problematic but I cleaned it many times already. It's also the same in my laptop dunno what's wrong. I'm only available most of the time in the evening, in the day I'm at work and at the mall to monitor my small business.

I just want to know from you if we have the same observation if not then it's my mobile phone that's problematic but I cleaned it many times already. It's also the same in my laptop dunno what's wrong. I'm only available most of the time in the evening, in the day I'm at work and at the mall to monitor my small business.
I don't know, but it seems normal to me; maybe its the internet connection that makes it slower. but i am using it without any problem

I don't know, but it seems normal to me; maybe its the internet connection that makes it slower. but i am using it without any problem
My Internet is fast and furious, lol. Thanks for the info of your observation. I think I have to defrag my mobile phone. It's extremely full.

My Internet is fast and furious, lol. Thanks for the info of your observation. I think I have to defrag my mobile phone. It's extremely full.
Maybe that is the problem; the web version is good for me, and I still didn't see any speed problems.

I know my computer tends to randomly start loading things slower, even when there is nothing that is causing it directly. Might be one of those times.

I know my computer tends to randomly start loading things slower, even when there is nothing that is causing it directly. Might be one of those times.
I'll clear the cache of my computer and mobile phone. I started it this evening and felt glad for I can do activities here now.

Hello, guys how about the font size on the PC, how is it looking on your end? I think that it is a little bit too shrunk for me for lack of a better term. Hope it can slightly be increased.

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member