DBucks Offer wall

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.047550
Referral Credit
I always visit the offer wall but much to my dismay because I cannot understand that site. This afternoon, I wasted almost 25 minutes writing for the answer to the two questions.!. What is your favorite food? 2. And why? It was so disgusting. I wrote a lengthy answer with a very simple question. just imagine, I wrote 320 characters in one question alone and still not accepted so with the second question, so to make the story short. I left that site.

Many have problems earning through surveys and questionnaires, however I would like to kindly ask you if, in the end, at least you were able to collect even just a little money there
Thank you my dear :love: :love:

Many have problems earning through surveys and questionnaires, however I would like to kindly ask you if, in the end, at least you were able to collect even just a little money there
Thank you my dear :love: :love:
I wasn't able to finish because it's reflected on screen ERROR 🙁. I spent 25 minutes writing that seems forever. By the way I have a special post for my active referrals and that includes you my friend. I also sent there on my post a virtual gift 😍.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that, may be its error with the specific offer.
I don't know but that is based form my country, Philippines. Other offers are labeled red so I cannot open them.

I have yet to check the Dbucks offer wall. I will check if it will work for me. Lol
Try to check, there are offers for Filipinos. Others do not accept ur nationality and we could see the offers in read asterisks hehehe.

Do you use VPN? Personally the offerwall don't work for me.
What is a VPN? I do not use anything. I also don't like surveys and others because my eyes ache to look at the screen watching videos, it's absurd.

What is a VPN? I do not use anything. I also don't like surveys and others because my eyes ache to look at the screen watching videos, it's absurd.
VPN is a virtual private network that will help you change your location and your IP address.

VPN is a virtual private network that will help you change your location and your IP address.
I haven't done it I do not like to cheat that way. I have to stop aspiring to do activities there on DB offer wall..

Good choice, actually, its not cheating; some members still use VPN in this forum and other forums.
The previous forum site that I joined the Post Bucks warned members not to use VPN or else banned. There were many members banned on that site. that site was sold to Bizdstry.

The offer wall isn't working for me. But it is a good source of making extra money if you can complete tasis there
I'm also not lucky. I can't even do tasks that originate from my country dunno why so I gave up. The pay per task is quiet impressive, what a chance, failed.

Good choice, actually, its not cheating; some members still use VPN in this forum and other forums.
VPN is not acceptable on forums especially PTP also do not use free VPN it steals you data and sell it that's how they make money plus it's very easy to catch and they most likely ban you

12,012Threads
92,712Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member