Dealing with a lazy partner

How best can one handle a lazy partner that don't want to work and fend for the family as a man or a woman that is lazy to tend to the home. How do you handle this?
Lazy partners seldom change. My mother-in-law was very lazy and she I should say harmed the family members than doing good to them.

I dislike lazy people. There is no reason to be lazy unless they are ill. We cannot survive if we are lazy. We must do all possible to live a better life. I'm fairly vocal about it, therefore I'll advise my partner to obtain a job or start a business. However, it is not necessary to have a high-paying job. We will work together to achieve financial freedom later.

For someone like me, without any experience in the matter, it would be difficult to make a decision. I believe it is necessary to experience the question before deciding.

Lazy is a huge problem in this generation now things are easy there are even tools to make homework for you so laziness is unavoidable
That is correct, ArunemBend. Everything is easier because of the tools available these days. Hehe

13,068Threads
98,312Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member