Dealing with family members that have entitlement mentality

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.680950
Referral Credit
They are family members that are Lazy and at the same time greedy. They believe your money is their own as such you should always be sharing every dime with them. Funny enough, this kind of people are always very ungrateful. How do you deal with such people?

I used to be a people-pleaser. I want to please my family in order for them to like me. However, as I grow older, I realize that I should avoid them. I continue to help them in any way I can, but I try to avoid their drama. It is not good for my physical and mental health.

I used to be a people-pleaser. I want to please my family in order for them to like me. However, as I grow older, I realize that I should avoid them. I continue to help them in any way I can, but I try to avoid their drama. It is not good for my physical and mental health.
Exactly, it would affect a part of you. You need to try as much as you can to avoid entitled people

This is a very evil mentality, family or no family. Have asked help that were never granted, but one thing I always tell myself is, don't get angry over people's things, why can't you work for it. This mentality keeps me going and I think people should learn from it to so the world will be a better place. I'm not saying you should be stingy, but be reasonable.
That's the way to go. it should be this way. We need to do better and know that no body owes us anything.

13,040Threads
98,108Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member