Dealing with inactive followers on social media

Well, at the moment I am absolutely forbidden from logging on to any social media. However, inactive followers, especially those on Instagram, if they don't bother me at all, I would leave them alone, maybe one day they might think of doing something.

Well, at the moment I am absolutely forbidden from logging on to any social media. However, inactive followers, especially those on Instagram, if they don't bother me at all, I would leave them alone, maybe one day they might think of doing something.
That's right so you allow them be in the ghost mode that they have decided to be in.

That's right so you allow them be in the ghost mode that they have decided to be in.
Yes, I left them alone, however before allowing them to be added, I always looked at their bio relating to their posts, followers and following. If these numbers were all equal to zero, I didn't add them, as they always ended up disturbing me, above all trying to cheat me!

I wanted to tell you that today I will make a post regarding my sutation, yesterday I had confirmation of my sentence in court and unfortunately, I am accused of 5 crimes, all related to fires.

I know that many Instagram users buy and therefore pay for a package of followers which often in the end turn out to be bots, so they are cheated! However, I believe that before it is possible to talk about monetizing on sites like Instagram, it is necessary to have at least a certain number of followers (I don't know how much exactly) and it doesn't matter even if they are inactive.​

For me I don't block them, I simply ignore cause blocking them won't do anything. The truth of the matter is that you cannot force them to be active or engage in all your activities.

Yes, I left them alone, however before allowing them to be added, I always looked at their bio relating to their posts, followers and following. If these numbers were all equal to zero, I didn't add them, as they always ended up disturbing me, above all trying to cheat me!

I wanted to tell you that today I will make a post regarding my sutation, yesterday I had confirmation of my sentence in court and unfortunately, I am accused of 5 crimes, all related to fires.
Yes it is good to let them be. But sometimes I block them off as they are of no use to me.

13,068Threads
98,310Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member