Dealing with jealous folks

When dealing with jealous persons, it is best to not give out too much information about yourself or things happening around you. The more information you give out, the more you give them things or reasons to be jealous about.

Did you have family members that you believe are jealous of your progress or whatever you have. How best are you dealing or handling them?
I have lot in the family and the society where I stay. I just avoid them and keep away from them.

I have lot in the family and the society where I stay. I just avoid them and keep away from them.
Yes this is a sure bet if possible leave totally where they are. They can be detrimental to your well-being.

I virtually snob them now so that they fear me and stay away from me.
That's the way to go. You need to realise that you owe then nothing and they do not need to bug you

That's the way to go. You need to realise that you owe then nothing and they do not need to bug you
That's right and we need to give them the signal that they can't harm us through their jealousy.

None for me. I believe my family members are supportive with each other. We don't even compare what we are earning or the attention we get from others. It is unhealthy if we make something out of the good things we see from each other. Instead of making negative comments, we just need to be grateful for the blessings and success they have.

There's no member in our family having that kind of attitude. We're brought up to learn to respect every success of a family member made in his or her life. It's like sportsmanship.

It is a good thing you are not in my shoes because one of my family members is envious of me. Unfortunately, she treats my siblings the same way. Whenever she sees us succeeding in life or taking care of ourselves, she becomes irritated.

13,121Threads
98,594Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member