• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Decrease in Forum Site Earnings

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.568700
Referral Credit
Not long ago, I received a message from @Devin, that there was a decline in earnings on the DBucks forum. Forum site owners always encounter problems like this, because the users themselves want to earn more money just by posting low quality, spammers, copy paste, AI content, etc. If we consider a forum site as an office where we work, then we have to maintain cleanliness. Likewise, a dirty forum site full of spammers will have difficulty getting traffic and will not even be indexed in search engines. For this reason, I hope that all DBucks members will prioritize the quality of the forum site over quantity. We can also ask moderators for help to remove inappropriate content. What do you think?

Yes, that is truth. People like to read good contents and that's how a site earn therefore we should write good and quality contents always. Spammers always affect a site badly. We should have the responsibility to report such comments to the moderators so that these comments can be removed

Many forum sites close because they cannot afford to pay their members, it also depends on the admin's financial condition to pay members personally. Index Forum also doesn't pay for new threads like Bizdustry does, which is why I'm not active there. Dirty forums (full of spam and copy paste) will be driven out of search engines.

Many forum sites close because they cannot afford to pay their members, it also depends on the admin's financial condition to pay members personally. Index Forum also doesn't pay for new threads like Bizdustry does, which is why I'm not active there. Dirty forums (full of spam and copy paste) will be driven out of search engines.
BZ is not a pay-to-post forum. About Dex, the owner pays one cent for a post thread. Some members here joined and earned on TGF , Tredri, FC, DH, DH.io, and more, but I only stick to two forums. I am still building my website for my blogs.

BZ is not a pay-to-post forum. About Dex, the owner pays one cent for a post thread. Some members here joined and earned on TGF , Tredri, FC, DH, DH.io, and more, but I only stick to two forums. I am still building my website for my blogs.
Index Forum stopped paying for threads for the time being due to the quality of those threads being bad. You can read the official thread by going to https://indexforum.com/threads/a-few-changes.20589/#post-332293 .

It's not easy to run a profitable paid to post forum. You need people to participate, and you need advertisements. The quality of the posts and pay rate also matters a lot. Otherwise, people will not be interested to join.
That's right the quality of posts is essential for a forum to thrive. The pay is also affected if posts spammy posts that may lead to pay rate reduction.

If we are actually earning from this forum or any other forum we need to put in our best and ensue it grows. The more it grows, the more opportunities we can get let's not just focus on receiving, but also think about what we can give as well.

Posts here followed the standard procedures. There might be a problem of the site. Index Forum doesn't have ads but it is still running smoothly.
Cam (owner of Index Forum) is running the forum as a hobby. Out of his multiple sites, only Forum Coin actually generates revenue. Cam is paying from pockets.

People on paid to post forums would just wake up and post motivational speeches on Business and Financial section and expect the forum to attract advertisers. Never. The owner if this forum has to wake up.
Hi @Min George,

Thank you for your feedback.

As the owner of Discussion Bucks, I want to clarify that I am actively involved in the platform's development and management. Recent changes to our payout structure and the addition of new ad platforms are part of our strategy to boost revenue and improve sustainability. While it will take some time to reach our previous payout levels, we are experiencing a steady income, and progress is being made.

I understand the concerns raised and assure you that we are committed to the success of Discussion Bucks. Our team, including myself, dedicates significant time and resources to enhance the platform and fulfill our obligations to members.

Your patience and constructive feedback are appreciated as we continue to work towards our goals.

Best regards,

Devin

12,094Threads
93,211Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member