Deer Hunting

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
My boyfriend is excited tomorrow is opening day for deer hunting but the thing is the weather is going to be warm and when you have to hang it to let it drain it is not good to do it in warm weather. We are looking forward to getting some meat this year it has been a while. My boyfriend normally has a deer camp but everyone he was doing it with is either dead or not around I enjoyed it when he done those that was my time for my Christmas show watching.

I've never gone hunting, but I do go fishing and I like it a lot and it relaxes me, I guess it has to be a similar experience, but being against land animals, it must be even more exciting

I've never gone hunting, but I do go fishing and I like it a lot and it relaxes me, I guess it has to be a similar experience, but being against land animals, it must be even more exciting
Sounds nice. I do hear people go on fishing trips, that it helps them think and relax. But personally i have never gone for fishing before so i do not know this experience.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member