Define happiness in one word.

Happiness is a state of having merriment in your heart. You are joyous as you believe nothing negative should lower the feelings for you.
That is good, for me happiness is seeing the person i love getting what they want and seeing them happy.

Satisfaction.

We live in a world full of disappointments and discouragements now. This is because many others don't see the small blessings but they are looking for the big amounts. We should be thankful always, small or big - we should be contented.

Satisfaction.

We live in a world full of disappointments and discouragements now. This is because many others don't see the small blessings but they are looking for the big amounts. We should be thankful always, small or big - we should be contented.
Happiness is a feeling where our heart feels something different from what we used to be like receiving a gift, a bonus, a salary increase, a fulfilled life, and good health . In short, it's a fulfillment of one's wishes and expectations equivalent to happiness.

We all have our own term for happiness, but if you could describe happiness with one word, what would it be?
"Blissful"

Satisfaction.

Plus 1 for this. LOL. We should always be grateful for all the blessings we receive. In fact, just being able to breathe is a big blessing from Our Almighty.

Plus 1 for this. LOL. We should always be grateful for all the blessings we receive. In fact, just being able to breathe is a big blessing from Our Almighty.
How about Plus 5? LOL. Yes, just being able to wake and breathe is a big blessing! We should always be grateful - even the smallest of blessing.

I am sitting near a small house in the forest with my family, birds are singing around us, and soon a delicious dinner will be delivered to us, which we will share with everyone. For me, this would simply be the happiest moment in my life. However, this is something beyond fantasy

I am sitting near a small house in the forest with my family, birds are singing around us, and soon a delicious dinner will be delivered to us, which we will share with everyone. For me, this would simply be the happiest moment in my life. However, this is something beyond fantasy
This is what many people want and dream of having in their lives.

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member