Deposits or Withdrawals: Which of the bank transactions do they charge you the most?

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.931705
Referral Credit
I don't know how it happens for other countries though but bank transactions are always charged. Deposits and withdrawals have different charges. In my country, they charge very less for deposits and charge higher for withdrawals.

Is it same in your country?

In my country there is no fee for deposits, unless we transfer from another bank (B) then bank B will charge a transfer fee, while for withdrawals there will always be a charge either directly via teller, ATM etc. but transfers to the same bank are not subject to a fee.

In my country there is no fee for deposits, unless we transfer from another bank (B) then bank B will charge a transfer fee,
It's the same in my country. In any way, to transfer from bank A to bank B, if we resort to PIX mode (usually limited to 1000 reais per day), it's free too. We also count on up to 4 withdrawals per month for free.

Banks are not supposed to charge for deposits because you bring money to them that they use to run their own businesses to make money.

12,113Threads
93,299Messages
291Members
esther1122Latest member