Did you ever tell a falsehood about your vote cast?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
I didn't have this because I don't attend elections, but how can someone treat me that way if they don't want to start a conflict in the workplace because they are aware that there are people who dislike the candidate you supported or if you chose to support the underdog because you don't want to stand out from the crowd?

In democracy, voting is the right and it is an individual choice. You need not talk about it in public and people should respect your choice. I avoid talking about politics in a place where I have a feeling that it might lead to conflicts. I have friends and family who despite having political differences have respect and tolerance for each other's views. I like the healthy discussions there and participate in those discussions.

I have never had to do this since I have not gotten my voters card yet. I tried getting mine during the last elections but failed.
Oh! I see. You should try to get it as soon as possible. Voting is our basic right abd that's the only way we can participate in the governance of our country. Each vote counts. Our votes are precious.

Oh! I see. You should try to get it as soon as possible. Voting is our basic right abd that's the only way we can participate in the governance of our country. Each vote counts. Our votes are precious.
Yes am definitely going to try again to get my voters card, and this time I really hope i do get it.

13,200Threads
99,028Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member