• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Did you ever work in "paid for article" website?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.418200
Referral Credit
I registered there for almost 3 years before. I started writing my own lengthy and appealing articles, and after long struggle my 5 articles published there. I saw ads with my articles so I was very happy. The minimum requirements was 1000 views for $5 payout.Now my each articles get average thousand views and they say as readers must stay there. Let me say clearly as these types of sites are definitely scam.

I registered there for almost 3 years before. I started writing my own lengthy and appealing articles, and after long struggle my 5 articles published there. I saw ads with my articles so I was very happy. The minimum requirements was 1000 views for $5 payout.Now my each articles get average thousand views and they say as readers must stay there. Let me say clearly as these types of sites are definitely scam.
It's obvious it's scam site for the payment alone $5 per hour 1000 words? That's tyranny. I hope you quit.

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member