Did you find your friend's child to be unattractive?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Since I didn't often encounter young children, my friend who already has a child of her own initially struck me as unattractive. However, with time, I grew accustomed to her and she turned out to be a very lovely child. Fortunately, I kept it to myself because I know that people would think poorly of me.

Yes, it would be a very harsh thing to say a baby is not good-looking or ugly. I think everyone is unique in their special ways one should ever think they do not look pretty or handsome enough. I would just say that appearance brings compatibility for each and everyone I guess.

Each person is suited for a person who will see the prettiness or handsomeness in them.

Most children usually grow becoming more beautiful, while there are some who from birth they are just beautiful. Then the worse are the ones who look beautiful as kids or babies but grow up to become something else 😜

Yes, it would be a very harsh thing to say a baby is not good-looking or ugly. I think everyone is unique in their special ways one should ever think they do not look pretty or handsome enough. I would just say that appearance brings compatibility for each and everyone I guess.

Each person is suited for a person who will see the prettiness or handsomeness in them.
It's a shame that everything depends on the views of that person, because for different people this childishness may seem different. Therefore, I prefer to keep such thoughts to myself, because this is just my vision

I have never found any child unattractive. I have always been attracted to young children and babies and I develop a very good rapport with them in no time. Even the child with not so good looks can melt my heart with his bright eyes and the most innocent and purest smile.

I would never say harsh or hurtful things about a child because I find them unattractive. Every child has their unique beauty, and it is a blessing from God, without a doubt. I have been bullied before, so I know how it feels to be told that I am unattractive.

I have never found any child or for that matter any person unattractive. I have mentioned it in my post above. Each one is a creation of the Almighty.
Having said that, I would like to make a very strong point here. It's my thoughts as a professional and educator. Young children have their whole body as sense organ and they perceive everything as a sensorial impression deep down in their body and soul. They are intuitive about the thoughts of people around them too. So, even a negative thought or body language can go as a bad sensorial impression and impact them badly, on their self confidence and self-esteem..We should be careful about that.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member