Did you have a lavished wedding or not? Why?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
I'm single, no child, and never married but I understand how the feeling goes once plan to settle down. Actually when I was 17, my ex proposed marriage but I was too young and my siblings opposed, so the guy married another girl in a lavished wedding one year after we broke up, but after 2 years, their marriage was broken, but I didn't care.

It seems lavished wedding is useless if only land into breaking the vows. There are marriages done in the judge chamber but they stayed together lavishly until their last breath?

Am not married yet, but when I do finally find the right one, and I am ready to marry I think I would prefer having a simple wedding. I am usually the type that does not like showing off.

@Starmix
@eLdavis
I doubt if there are people who have money now to do come and eat wedding. The economy and inflation have humbled everybody especially in Nigeria. Before, every weekend you must hear about grand wedding.
I am so sure of that, in fact, I haven't heard here in my place weddings. People are afraid to marry lavishly,except those with huge savings, with good job with business, and insanely rich couple.

@Starmix
@eLdavis
I doubt if there are people who have money now to do come and eat wedding. The economy and inflation have humbled everybody especially in Nigeria. Before, every weekend you must hear about grand wedding.
Haha, that's true though, due to the economy, a lot of people have started learning the meaning and importance of saving and management.

I no longer hear here in my place about weddings 😁They're afraid of the expenses. When the wife gets pregnant another money to prepare. It seems financial problem has no end. Better be single lol.

I am not yet married and have no plans of doing
@Starmix
@eLdavis
You are correct. Inflation has humbled everybody. I haven't heard of any lavish weddings recently. Most people choose a simple wedding nowadays.

Even if a luxurious wedding is held abroad and in a 5 or 6 star hotel, there is no guarantee that the marriage will last. As a man I will only follow women according to my financial capabilities.
Husbands must also stop the nonessential luxuries of their wives. They need discipline unless they also have a good income and know what saving is.

13,083Threads
98,431Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member