Did you learn any skills at your first job that you found useful later on?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
I've held a variety of jobs and picked up skills from each one, but not all of them have been helpful to me. However, because I was still a student at the time, I didn't know how to properly communicate with clients at my first job. The owner of the establishment where I worked taught me, and it still greatly benefits me now.

I learned my skills from free and paid online courses. These courses have been useful in enhancing my knowledge and skills to work in the field of online freelancing. I am glad I have taken the initiative to learn and improve my skills through online resources.

I learned my skills from free and paid online courses. These courses have been useful in enhancing my knowledge and skills to work in the field of online freelancing. I am glad I have taken the initiative to learn and improve my skills through online resources.
Nowadays, online courses are a very common type of education, so it’s cool that you can learn almost any skill for a small amount of money, and it’s also much faster than educational institutions, and in this case, it’s much easier to get a job because you already have the knowledge

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member