Digital receipt in store

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.296350
Referral Credit
Is there a digital receipt option in your consumer goods stores?

In Croatia, only one retail chain offers such an option through its application, while other stores still print paper receipt. Paper receipt are very long and waste paper. Although many stores officially support the policy of protecting forests and trees, they still do not give up the paper receipt, although many have apps. They could easily add the option of a digital receipt.

1697527430205.png

In Norway it is a different story. During the visit in each store, we are asked if we want them to print our receipt. Of course, most people don't do that, so neither do we, because the order is visible on the digital account.

Over here though most people still make use of the traditional paper receipt mainly due to the fact that police officials always want to see a paper receipt rather than a digital one. There are still stores that give digital receipts though

Over here though most people still make use of the traditional paper receipt mainly due to the fact that police officials always want to see a paper receipt rather than a digital one. There are still stores that give digital receipts though
Why are your police officials investigating the receipts, they are ot from the Bureau of Internal Revenue. They have different functions that is peace and order. The business owners will record the receipts and show them to the BIR once they pay taxes.

That is how it's done in my country to release a digital receipt . It is also a mandate to release a receipt for tax assessment. Buyers are required to ask for a receipt oy payment.
I didn't understand you. Do you get digital receipe? If you do you don't ask it. It should send automatic. Only should be ask for paper version.
Over here though most people still make use of the traditional paper receipt mainly due to the fact that police officials always want to see a paper receipt rather than a digital one.
Sometimes we are controled here but if they send digital receipe it can be checked online and automatic charged for tax.

I always take my receipt because I crocs couple apps where I scan them and earn giftcards for doing so.
Do you collect coupons? I hear in US that is very popular and you can find coupons in newspapers. In Croatia we don't have it. Just discount from time to time in store. Are some coupons digital?

Do you collect coupons? I hear in US that is very popular and you can find coupons in newspapers. In Croatia we don't have it. Just discount from time to time in store. Are some coupons digital?
No I don’t I use to but not any longer my girlfriend is trying to get me into it she is into it real heavy

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member