Dinner Tonight

Sounds good I am sure you enjoyed it . I enjoyed mine and look forward to more tonight.
Yes, and am still full. We also have left overs dunno what my sister would do with it. She's the cook at home.

Yes, and am still full. We also have left overs dunno what my sister would do with it. She's the cook at home.
I like leftovers they are so yummy. I am sure your sister will come up with something to do with those leftovers.

I like leftovers they are so yummy. I am sure your sister will come up with something to do with those leftovers.
Yeah she might surprise the people at home. There are four of us at home. I prefer to eat repeatedly grilled fish partnered with coffee with milk.

Yeah she might surprise the people at home. There are four of us at home. I prefer to eat repeatedly grilled fish partnered with coffee with milk.
At home here it is just me and my boyfriend after so many days of leftovers if enough leftover we freeze the rest if not it goes in the garbage

At home here it is just me and my boyfriend after so many days of leftovers if enough leftover we freeze the rest if not it goes in the garbage
That will be the landing area of the leftovers if they can't be consumed on time.

Am not sure yet as to what i would be eating this night if i do decide to eat later on though. But as i type this, i am currently eating yam portage with vegetables.

Am not sure yet as to what i would be eating this night if i do decide to eat later on though. But as i type this, i am currently eating yam portage with vegetables.
Never heard of that I hope you enjoy it and anything else you decide to have.

Never heard of that I hope you enjoy it and anything else you decide to have.
Lol its actually one of our local dish over here and its quite nice though. Thanks by the way.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member