Dinner Tonight

My dinner tonight will be boiled lobsters with spices and crabs seasoned with spices too.
Both wow I hope you enjoy them. I am not a fan of neither one or is texture thing there are certain things I don’t like because of texture. My mom and boyfriend both tease me because of it like mushrooms I do not like them we get them and black olives on our pizza I pick mushrooms off and give to my boyfriend he picks the black olives off and gives them to me.

Both wow I hope you enjoy them. I am not a fan of neither one or is texture thing there are certain things I don’t like because of texture. My mom and boyfriend both tease me because of it like mushrooms I do not like them we get them and black olives on our pizza I pick mushrooms off and give to my boyfriend he picks the black olives off and gives them to me.
That's funny but yeah not all like to eat lobsters, My sisters never eat them including crabs.

It really sounds good, Tina. I will be having fried fish (tilapia) and sauteed monggo beans. I bought it from an eatery near my home because I feel too tired to cook today.
It was very yummy I hope you enjoyed yours as well.

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member