• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Directly contacting customers for writing work

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.230813
Referral Credit
I had written 5800+ approved articles for customers through iwriter for ten years before my iwriter account was closed without giving a valid reason. Some of the regular customers were business with websites. Is it advisable to contact these businesses directly and ask for writing work, since I require money urgently.

I had done some writing work on Fiverr yet they blocked my account when I tried to withdraw the money, and all the time I spent writing was wasted . Upwork wants too much private information.

I had written 5800+ approved articles for customers through iwriter for ten years before my iwriter account was closed without giving a valid reason. Some of the regular customers were business with websites. Is it advisable to contact these businesses directly and ask for writing work, since I require money urgently.
I think this is a good idea, as long as you are polite and considerate and have a good working relationship with the businesses. Don't slam iwriter for their decision, but just state that you're interested in continuing to work with them in spite of what is going on with your former payment processor.

That is great. I do not have an account on iWriter, but I have heard great things about it. You could probably do something similar on other freelance platforms or websites. Some freelancers are doing it in Facebook groups with business owners as members.

The main problem for directly contacting customers is that in some countries the well paid government employees are robbing all the orders of online business owners giving the fake excuse of national security, all the correspondence is intercepted and diverted.

It will be good idea to contact those users for those kinds of jobs directly, but most of the times peoples fear to let you work if you ask the directly that is why they use freelancing platforms.
Yes it is no bad idea but it is to know the customers or clients that need your services so that you can contact them.

11,643Threads
90,720Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member